You are here
The APVDC’s support circle was created to help people living with chronic pain face their daily challenges, so they could share their struggles, their concerns, their dreams and their victories. Whether you are looking to move towards acceptance, relieve pain’s impact or find solutions to daily difficulties, this group provides a place of unconditional welcome, transformation and resourcing that will allow you to develop genuine and deep relationships in a trusting and non-judgemental environment.
THE FOUR PRINCIPLES OF AUTHENTICITY (Angeles Arrien)
- Show up and choose to be present
- Pay attention to what has heart and meaning
- Tell the truth without blame or judgement
- Be open, rather than attached to, the outcome.
LES QUATRE PRINCIPES D'OUVERTURE (Harrison Owen)
- Whoever comes is the right person
The required wisdom is there to reach a solution.
- Whenever it starts is the right time
Creativity does not run on the clock.
- Whatever happens is the only thing that could have
Attention is given to the best possible effort at the present time, without concern about what ‘must’ be done.
- When it is over, it is over
Some conversations last as long as there is energy, so we may finish earlier or later, based on the group’s needs.
Check out our calendar for meeting dates.